Friday, October 22, 2010

Things I love...

Etsy..Etsy..Etsy...it is kind of like facebook, except you can spend lots of money along with valuable time..
The world is filled with amazing, creative, and inspiring people...most of them have a little spot on Etsy.com.

I thought this would be a great opportunity to share a few goodies that Etsy offers and I absolutely adore..
Every Bride brings to her wedding a piece of her own individual personality and pizazz..well if me and my hubby said "I Do" again..here is a bit of what my personality would say..

From Sweetie Cake Topper a fabulous Day of The Dead couple

Topsy Turvy Design Birdcage Veil


Born to Wed's Vintage inspired Dress

Another fab birdcage veil, this one from Vintage Box 1947


Junkyard Glitter has the most wonderful ring bearer idea!
 I tend to think on the side of rockabilly  meets crunchy bohemian, and thats ok cause thats me.. I love seeing the personality of my brides' come to life with what they have chosen for their wedding.  I encourage you to waste a few hours on Etsy, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment