Monday, October 11, 2010

Pics from 10/10/10

Albina, my hairstylist is such a tiny (amazingly gorgeous) little thing, and was wearing a tank top. The air conditioner was down so low in this room that Albina could barely move her fingers. The bride then offered her a robe to wear, nothing like a hairstylist in a house coat!
A bridesmaid that was overly thrilled with her new look!

My final bride of the day, Yvonne, was from Manhattan. She had me ready to move to The Big Apple by the time I was finished! A great gal that had the most amazing chunker of a baby that sat in her lap during the hair and makeup process.  I was going to slip him into my makeup bag after I was finished, he was adorable!
Yvonne is finishing school to become a pediatric nurse and was a pleasure to be around.


The day of perfect 10 was a busy one and by the time I made it home it was Taco Bell time for the family, cause mama wasn't cookin!
Thank you to all my lovely ladies that allow me to take part in such an important day of their life, I am humbled every time I have the opportunity to make a difference in your day!

As always,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment