Sunday, August 22, 2010

More before and afters..

This is Raeleen's sister and Maid of Honor.

I loved her look.  She is young and gorgeous
without the need for makeup!  She had the most adorable freckles that I wanted to shine through and her skin was flawless.  This is the case where my integrity as a makeup artist will over ride others wants...She did not need foundation!  I did not use it on her !  Oh but Angie...you say...what about the pictures??? Don't you put foundation on no matter what for pictures...No!  If something is not broke, I do not fix it.  Her coloring was perfect and would be muddled up by foundation.  I did apply a translucent powder to help with any shine since she would be in the elements. My philosophy on makeup is to help a woman know what will bring forth her best features and do this as naturally as possible. 


This is Raeleen's friend and bridesmaid, the after pic is a little fuzzy, forgive me.  She was another fresh faced beauty! These girls were all from Canada ( a very cold part of Canada..eh) and the moisture in their skin showed it.  She was another no foundation for you gal.  A little bronzer to warm up where the sun would naturally hit was all she needed.  I will forever remember this little gal, she was too funny and a bit sassy wrapped up in such an adorable package....I can call her adorable cause I am older...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment