Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aaron from Australia

Today Denise and I had the pleasure of meeting Aaron on her wedding day.  When I walked into her hotel room in the Cesars Palace and saw the purple and green fairy dress hanging up, I knew I would love her!  Aaron did not want a traditional white wedding and did everything she could to avoid it.  She knew she was in Vegas and wanted to have fun...she even included Elvis in her ceremony.
I was able to incorporate color and more color into Aaron's look, something I do not get to do everyday.  Thank you Aaron for a great time and best wishes in your future!
This is Aaron before makeup, but her hair had been curled.


Aaron's amazing eyes.  With her fairy dress as inspiration I used several shades of green and purple.


The green shadow turned Aaron's blue eyes to green.


The fascinator to top off the look.  We later added butterflies to her hat and the skirt of her dress....ahh. speaking of dress...below you will see the inspiration to all the color and fun...

Not everyone can pull off this type of dress or be open to have this much fun at their wedding...But if you dare to stray from the norm, I say have fun and go all the way.

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!! The eyes are BEAUTIFUL! Great job. The artistry completely compliments her look. I'll bet she was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete